top of page
Our Past. Our Present. Our Future.
June 23 - 26, 2022
“The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members”
Coretta Scott King
- Fri 22 Jul22FriJulQuilts Through the Ages/Senior Citizens Activity Center
- Jun 26, 2022, 3:30 PM CDTHimle Park, Hayfield, MN 55940, USARed Barn Learning Center is bringing in a variety of farm animals for you to meet! Fun for the whole family. Red Barn Learning Center is owned and operated by Brian and Brenna Scanland and Located at 27251 State Hwy 30. Event is following the Hayfield Sesquicentennial Grande Parade at Himle Park.
- Jun 26, 2022, 3:30 PMHimle Park, 324 1st St SE, Hayfield, MN 55940, USAAbracadabra! For over 30 years, Jim Jayes has been entertaining people of all ages with his unique combination of magic and puppetry. Enjoy a delightful experience with fun and amazement! Showtimes at 10am and 2pm on Saturday and after the parade on Sunday At Himle park
- Jun 26, 2022, 1:30 PMVeterans Park, Hayfield, MN 55940, USAHelp us celebrate 150 years with a traditional kiddie parade! Dress up your children or come as a family in your favorite kiddie parade attire! Put them on their bikes, in a wagon, or walk this "around the block" route as a way to share your community spirit.
- Jun 26, 2022, 11:00 AMTrinity Lutheran Church, 104 1st St SE, Hayfield, MN 55940, USAMary L. Schmidt takes her closet on the road and shares the fashions of the decades. What were Hayfield 1950 teenagers wearing to the prom? How did creative mothers "make do" in the 1930's? Come to reminisce through the stories and clothing of our lives.
- Sun 26 Jun26SunJunFlea & Farmers Market and Craft Sale/Hayfield Center AveJun 26, 2022, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PMHayfield Center Ave, Hayfield, MN 55940, USAWe are organizing a Flea/Farmers Market and Craft Sale. We welcome vendors who sell clothing, jewelry, antiques, handmade items, and more! Vendors will also have and opportunity to create #Hayfield150 souvenirs Register to be a vendor - https://bit.ly/Flea150
- Sun 26 Jun26SunJunHayfield Sesquicentennial Car Show/Hayfield Main StreetJun 26, 2022, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMHayfield Main Street, Hayfield, MN 55940, USATake a step back in history by seeing beautiful automobiles from our past. This car show is to include Vehicles that are 1997 & Older. Have a cool car to show? Registration 9:30am. Awards at 1 pm: Participant’s Choice, Peoples Choice, Oldest Vehicle Contact Randy Benson at 507.477.2100
- Jun 26, 2022, 9:30 AM CDTVeterans Park, Hayfield, MN 55940, USAALL are welcome to join us for our annual outdoor ecumenical church service, held in Veterans Park. Bring your own lawn chair and enjoy communing with other believers in the community. Join us at Veteran's Memorial Park – on the corner of Main Street East and 1st Avenue SE, Hayfield.
- Sat 25 Jun25SatJunAdult Street Dance - Time Machine/Hayfield Main StageJun 25, 2022, 8:00 PM – 11:00 PMHayfield Main Stage, Hayfield, MN 55940, USATime Machine is a high-energy "Tribute" project like you've never seen before. Playing 3 sets per night, each set is a different genre of music. It's basically 3 tribute bands in one night! 70's Classic Rock, 80's Pop Rock, and 80's Hair metal. Free Event. Must be 21+ to attend.
- Sat 25 Jun25SatJunHayfield Fireman's Chicken Fry/Hayfield Fire HallJun 25, 2022, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PMHayfield Fire Hall, 10 1st St NW, Hayfield, MN 55940, USAThey Hayfield Fire Department hosts their annual Chicken Fry fundraiser at the Hayfield Firehall. There will be a silent auction for the American Cancer Society - Dodge County Relay for Life during the Chicken Fry in the small meeting room in the Fire Hall.
- Sat 25 Jun25SatJunRay Sands and The Polka Dots/Center Avenue StageJun 25, 2022, 3:30 PM – 5:30 PMCenter Avenue Stage, Hayfield, MN 55940, USALed by Ray Sands, The Polka Dots consists of a small orchestra specializing in polkas, waltzes and old-time music. The band will play on the main street secondary stage between the Legion and the Village Pub Lounge from 3:30-5:30. This is a free event.
bottom of page